Serolo Safari Camp
Serolo Safari Camp is located within the Northern Tuli Game Reserve along the shady floodplain of the Limpopo River, 600m from the river itself, under the many massive riverine trees including the magnificent Mashatu and tall Apple-leaf trees. Tuli Wilderness’ private and exclusive 24 000 acre concession of Botswana wilderness makes an ideal getaway or stop-over point for travellers between Botswana and South Africa.
Two game drives take place daily and these are included in the rate. Morning game drives are usually around 3 – 4 hours in duration with a slightly shorter afternoon drive that usually extends into the darkness, including a bit of a night drive in the hope of finding some of the more elusive nocturnal wildlife. Your professional guide will also discuss with you the options of guided game-walks or a combination drive and walk. Make sure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit and walk up the spectacular Eagle Rock!
Game such as Elephants, Leopard, Bushbuck, Bush Pig, Warthog and African Wild Cat may possibly be seen drinking at the waterhole just below the camp. Birders will be pleasantly rewarded with sightings of many species occurring in this camp’s habitat: Meyer’s Parrot, Meve’s Starlings, Southern Black Tit, African Mourning Dove, African Scops-Owl visit all year and summer brings visitors like Broadbilled Roller, Eurasian Golden Oriole, Woodland Kingfisher and Levalliant’s Cuckoo. Raptors include Little Sparrowhawk and Gabar Goshawk.
*Guests must check with us prior to arrival which border crossing to use if coming from South Africa in case the Limpopo River is in flood (November – April)*
- Adults: pppn sharing – R 2 365 / BWP 1 730
- Adults: pppn single supplement – R 2 680 / BWP 1 965
- Children: pppn – R 1 180 / BWP 865
- Children: pppn single supplement – R 1 500 / BWP 1 100
- Exclusive lodge rental (10 guests) – R 15 750 / BWP 11 550
- Adults: pppn sharing – R 1 470 / BWP 1 135
- Adults: pppn single supplement – R 1 785 / BWP 1 380
- Children: pppn – R 735 / BWP 570
- Children: pppn single supplement – R 1 050 / BWP 810
- Exclusive lodge rental (10 guests) – R 10 500 / BWP 8 085
- Infants will not be charged
- All rates are inclusive of 2 safari activities daily (bush walks / game drives)
- All inclusive option includes 3 – 4 meals per day. Alcoholic beverages for own account
- All rates are quoted in South African Rands AND Botswana Pula
- Border Transfers are charged at ZAR 955.00 / BWP 735.00 per vehicle (max 6 pax per vehicle)
- Adult: 13 years and older Child: 3 – 12 years Infant: 0 – 2 years
- Check in time: 14h00, check out time: 11h00
- Please ensure that all of your cross border paperwork is in order for vehicles
- Note the new regulations when travelling with minors (affidavits and unabridged birth certificates)